Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Walking After Midnight



Well hello, my dears! (Hope I haven't kept you waiting too terribly long :)

I hope all you lovebirds had a fabulous Love Day yesterday, and to those of us who are sans our other half at the moment, we made it through another year - bravo!

My dear friend, K, and myself were exchanging Valentines Day playlists, and Miss Patsy Cline made it to the tippy top of my list. (I have secretly always felt that Adele is a contemporary Patsy - maybe, yes, no?)
In any case, her raspy voice (which I hear was a result of a bad case of strep throat as a child) and wistful, heartfelt lyrics never cease to speak to me. She's truly a kindred spirit of mine.

Adoringly,
Yours

p.s. I shan't keep you waiting so long until the next post, darlings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Patsy! I have yet to hear a cover of this song that anywhere near does it justice.

    -K

    ReplyDelete