Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws



Happy mid-week, darlings!

So, I posted about this wonderful little Icelandic band a couple months ago, and since then they seemed to have grown in popularity quite a bit... and as they should!

I was fortunate enough to see them play live on Monday and, oh my stars, they are truly one of the most jovial bands I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I absolutely love watching bands play that are touring from their first album release and are relatively new. Multiple times they would end a song and look out at the crowd and marvel at the amount of people in the venue, or that they were playing to a sold-out show. You never have to wonder at moments such as these if the band is in it for the love of the music or not - they seemed truly humbled and overjoyed to be sharing their music, which, in turn, made it an even greater joy to experience the moment with them.

Catch them live, if you get the chance, but certainly go pre-order their album, My Head Is An Animal, which comes out this Tuesday!

Adoringly,
Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment