Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Still Mucking About


 “You will walk differently alone, dear, through a thicker atmosphere, forcing your way through the shadows of chairs, through the dripping smoke of the funnels. You will feel your own reflection sliding along the eyes of those who look at you. You are no longer insulated; but I suppose you must touch life in order to spring from it.” ~ Tender is the Night


Hello, my dears!

Heavens to Betsy, it's been a while! There's no neat or concise way for me to sum up the past year. The only thing that has carried through, the only thing that I can tell you that I still believe in with absolute certainity, is that life is heart-filled quagmire.

I've spent the past year chasing after dreams only to nose-dive into some shut doors recently. But, I am completely confident that perhaps one of those doors, if not a window, will crack open again sometime soon.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with you this year (I feel like I've said that before, you poor little neglected blog, you), fall leaves changing, and nesting in my new (temporary) abode this upcoming weekend.

More to come soon, I promise. That is, if you're still mucking about in the quagmire alongside me :)

Adoringly,
Yours

p.s. This movie & This song & This recipe & This fusion of art inspired pasta ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment