Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Poor Moon - People In Her Mind



Hello, darlings!

I heard this nice little ditty in the car today from Poor Moon (thanks, KEXP), and immediately fell in love. But then again, what else could come from a collaboration between Fleet Foxes (ahem, favorite band) band members Christian Wargo and Casey Wescott, along with the brothers Ian and Peter Murray but pure musical bliss? Their EP is available on iTunes, so go give them a little listen :)

In other music-related news, the left bud of my earphones gave out this week, so I finally decided to splurge a bit and purchase some Urbanears headphones. Not only are they more comfortable on my ears, but, my gracious, the bass! I'm convinced that I've only ever heard about half of a song with my normal headphones before these babies came along. Such a difference! Bonus, they come in the cheeriest of colors (I chose a bold teal).

I hope you're enjoying spring!

Adoringly,
Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment